- Responsible for overall regional market planning, formulation of specific operational strategies, tracking daily tasks such as inventory and accounts receivable, and periodically supervising and executing management;
- Participate in the company's annual sales plan customization, responsible for formulating regional sales personnel performance appraisal schemes, rewards and penalties measures, sales allocation systems and organizing their implementation;
- Responsible for visiting, maintaining, and establishing stable partnerships with upstream and downstream partners in the region, and developing, expanding, and negotiating with potential customers;
- Responsible for collecting information on competitor products in the region, such as pricing, sales channels, promotional methods, and conducting surveys, analyses, and forecasts of the market conditions in the sales area. Communicate with supervisors at any time and take responsive measures;
- Responsible for creating a harmonious region, building an excellent team, training and guiding subordinates, and establishing a talent echelon;
- Assist in completing other tasks assigned by superiors and the company.
- Bachelor's degree or above, aged 23-45, gender not restricted;
- 2-3 years or more relevant experience in electronic component sales and promotion, familiar with CRM workflow;
- Possess good knowledge of digital circuits or analog circuits, understanding of basic knowledge and process flow of semiconductor devices;
- Possess excellent communication and coordination skills, teamwork and cross-departmental collaboration capabilities, and ability to handle pressure;
- Candidates with knowledge in market marketing, financial management, and law are preferred;
- Ability to independently plan, develop, and operate the regional market, with rich team management experience, and implement, assess, and supervise the team to complete the company's various task indicators;
- Responsible, honest and practical, with a team spirit.
Division General Manager, Deputy General Manager of the company, Business Partner.
Base salary + bonus + equity (salary negotiable).
Social insurance and housing fund, additional personal insurance, weekends off, annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, periodic internal and external training, team outings, dinners and events, afternoon tea, and holiday benefits.
Shenzhen, Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuhan.